Job Summary and qualifications are contained below.
Management and coordination of all wellsite support activities, including equipment preparation, installation and/or workover & maintenance aspects for the Cameron Surface projects in line with Customer and Cameron project expectations and requirements.
Including but not limited to:
- Supervision and coordination of all Cameron equipment operations involving make-up, preparation, testing, installation and/or recovery.
- Maintaining a well file system for collection of relevant installation records (equipment part numbers, serial numbers, test records, field service tickets etc).
- Provision of technical assistance and addressing any operational issues encountered with Cameron supplied equipment on wellsites.
- Attending customer rig call meetings or pre-spud meetings
- Provision of training and development of local field service staff.
- Administration, adherence to, and further development of Cameron management systems, procedures and work practices involved with equipment installation.
- Compiling field service installation reports.
- Provide HSE leadership in implementation of Cameron and customer HSE-initiatives.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical- / Petroleum- Engineering or similar , 1 -2 years Instrumentation experience
- High safety awareness and safety focused
- Good Wellhead product knowledge, incl equipment field service aspects.
- Proficiency in English language, French and Italian language knowledge desired
- International experience, able to work in remote locations
- Customer focused, pro-active and results driven
- Excellent communication & reporting skills- written and oral