The successful candidate will provide –
- Good Interviewing Techniques and Skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Coaching and Mentoring
- Sharing Lessons Learned between Regional Projects
- Local Negotiation and problem Solving
- Focused Drive
- Emotional Intelligence (Culturally Adept)
- Trusted Influence
- Systems Thinking
- Willing to Travel (Africa)
- No Visa Restrictions
- 15-20+ years’ experience in engineering (onshore and offshore projects)
- Performing a similar role in the past an advantage and involved in developing of engineering offices from inception.
- Knowledge of WGPSN/WG Management Systems
- Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer (advantage) with associated undergraduate Degree in Engineering.
How To Apply
- Please quote job reference IRC in all correspondence relating to this position.
- Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
- Online applications only – no email applications
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - December 25, 2016
- MTN Tariff Plans – Latest Compilation of MTN Tariff Plans and Activation Code - July 5, 2016