What does your dream job look like? Does it include working for a globally recognized technology and innovation firm? IBM is about to make your dream a reality.
The tech-savvy company headquartered in US is looking to add a data solutions specialist to their branch in Lagos, Nigeria.
Data Solutions Sales Specialist is responsible for developing Storage Brand/Product solutions that address client’s business needs (both industry and business) and delivers client value while supporting Storage brand specific business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Unix Brand Sales in the Region
- At least 3 years experience in Implementing Account/Territory Planning
- At least 4 years experience in Leading Channel Development
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Unix Brand Sales in the Region
- At least 4 years experience in Implementing Account/Territory Planning
- At least 5 years experience in Leading Channel Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.