Things appear to be going on so well for the global multinational IT company IBM on the countryside as they take on more applicant to grow their employees base.
The company has hinted on bringing in a Business Development & Delivery Manager to their local branch in lagos. The applicant is expected to be living in Lagos, Nigeria with the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in SAP ABAP developer in the design, development, testing, and release of the SAP software
- At least 2 years experience in SAP ABAP development role
- Ability to communicate fluently with English language
- Other Sciences
- At least 4 years experience in SAP ABAP developer in the design, development, testing, and release of the SAP software
- At least 4 years experience in SAP ABAP development role
As a Business Development & Delivery Manager for IBM you will be provided with ongoing training and education that you’ll need to succeed in the role. You are also expected to have professional skills on any combination of the following: Workflow Development; BAPIs, BADIs, ALE, RFCs, IDOCS, Enhancements, Smart Forms, Dynpro, ECC 6.0; 2 years DoD or Federal Gov’t experience. SAP Solution Manager, XI Interfaces.
How to Apply
To apply visit the IBM job portal or click here
. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.